What is Bark for Life? The opportunity to get your pets involved in the fight against cancer!
- This is not a competition!
- The walk is approimately 1 mile along beautiful Lake Salinda
- There will be a contest for
- Best dog costume
- Longest tail
- Longest ears
- A Human barking contest
- 4-H will demonstrate agility and obedience
- Have a photo taken with your dog by a photographer
- Humane Society will have adoptable dogs there to participate.
- Register your pooch for just $25 per dog, additional $5 fee for a 2nd dog, additional $5 fee for a 3rd dog (Limit three dogs per human participant, please)
- Registration fee includes a Bark for Life T-Shirt, Bark for Life Magnet, and Dogs will receive a Bark for Life Bandana
- You can register online at http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=89150
- Make checks payable to "American Cancer Society"
- Dogs must be on a leash (no retractable leashes) and must be current on rabies and distemper shots (please bring proof of shots)
- Please be ready to clean up after your dogs.
Date: Saturday, October 07, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Location: Lake Salinda
Event Contact: Katharine Toburen at (812) 350-3273, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Janet Hinds 812-883-8817 or 812-844-8817
Mail registration forms to 2909 E. Quaker Rd, Salem, IN 47167 ( or bring to registration the day of the event)